- Gained federal not-for-profit status in Canada
- Began selling shirts and donated 50% of the initial proceeds to synchronized skating teams
- Promoted sportsmanship at synchro competitions via poster-signing activities and a global flashmob, seen and performed by 10,000+ skaters, fans and judges
- Hosted our first 2 synchronized skating development camps in USA and Canada
- 3000+ community members in 22 Countries are now rocking signature OTM apparel
- Hosted skate giveaways and other activations to benefit the synchro community at the Junior and Senior World Championships and beyond
- 400 individuals participated in OTM camps across 3 countries: Australia, USA, and Canada
- Our first-ever Australasia camp was supported by the International Skating Union, and delivered in partnership with Ice Skating Australia and New Zealand Ice Figure Skating Association.
- Our community-based activities reached 40,000 skaters and fans at events in Canada, USA, Finland, France, United Kingdom, and Netherlands
- Organized free community activities at Synchro Nationals in Canada and USA, at the Junior World Championships in Nottingham, and various regional competitions organized by ambassadors in Canada, USA, Italy, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- After the start of the pandemic, 2700 participants joined our FREE virtual camp in April 2020.
- Fundraised for UNICEF's global relief efforts to aid children through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Hosted over 100 virtual synchro off-ice classes to support the ongoing development of skaters and coaches during the pandemic
- 3 Skating Federations (Skate Canada, French Federation of Ice Sports, and New Zealand Ice Figure Skating Association) supported their teams to participate in our virtual off-ice programming
- Partnered with Jura Synchro to launch "Faces of Synchro" to highlight diversity and promote inclusivity in our sport
- Hosted the first virtual showcase featuring performances from over 100 synchro teams in a 60-minute choreographed show, with a portion of the proceeds from ticket sales supporting participating teams