Where is OTM based?
OneTeamMVMT was founded by a dedicated group of former competitive synchronized skaters, coaches and parents in Canada. Despite being based in Canada, OTM is a globally-minded organization, focused on growing and advancing the sport worldwide.
Is OTM a Registered Charity?
As a globally-minded organization, OTM was granted Federal not-for-profit status in Canada, in November of 2016. OTM is also provincially registered in the provinces of Ontario and Quebec.
Who is OTM run by?
OneTeamMVMT was started by a group of synchro enthusiasts, who collectively shared such a passion for synchro that they wanted to find a way to give back to the sport for the sake of present and future skaters. Currently, OTM is overseen by an elected board of volunteers, and managed by an international team of over 30 individuals. The OTM teams includes current and former synchro skaters, coaches, parents, and professionals who share their expertise in order to elevate synchronized skating, worldwide.
How do I become a part of OTM?
- Purchase an OTM t-shirt for yourself and/or your team. Wear it proudly, and be prepared with an answer, for when you get asked "What is OneTeamMovement?" **cue the synchro-education moment!*
- Participate in our world-class synchro development camps, for skaters and coaches
- Become an Event Ambassador; contact us to learn how you can bring OneTeamMVMT activities to your next local competition, like our poster-signing activities, or the annual flashmob!
- Join our Global Synchro Network to assist on projects within our organization, and be the first to know about upcoming initiatives from OTM!
- If you are a senior skater, contact us (email email@example.com) to learn about what our Global Synchro Ambassadors do for the sport, and apply to join our team!